DIN EN 1065 SHORING PROPS
Villalta heavy duty props, classes A – B – C- D- E are certified according to DIN EN 1065 norm, and they are designated to bear heavy loads.
Manufactured in 5 classes, with different features and loading capacities, they are able to grant a load up to 30 kN.
Thanks to the certification issued by “UNIVERSITAT STUTTGART”, they fully comply in every way with the European DIN EN 1065 norm and they set the highest requirements regarding raw materials, design and production requirements, inspection and safety , as well as protection measures against corrosion.
Each prop are marked:
– Prop’s class
– Reference norm
– Identification code of the manufacturer with the production year
Heavy-duty props are manufactured with steel tubes S253JRH and they can be supplied:
- With sleeves or with outer thread (HPE)
- With or without quick release device
- Painted with dip painting with minimum durability as per standard test ASTM D2247-87 in humidity chamber, brown colour RAL 8015
- Hot dip galvanized, according to UNI EN ISO 1461 UNI EN 40 norm.
Upon request, a customized label can be applied on the prop.
EN 1065 heavy-duty props can be combined with the most accessories for slab formwork.