Temporary fencings are ideal for making safe the construction site or for bounding the area where the access is for authorized personnel only.
Temporary fences are composed of an electro-welded mesh of Ø 4 mm steel, delimited by a frame of n. 2 vertical tubes of ø 42 mm and n. 2 horizontal tubes of ø 30/33 mm.
Available sizes and finishing:
- 200×350 cm fencing, hot dip galvanized or pre-galvanized
- 200×220 cm fencing, hot dip galvanized or pre-galvanized
- 120×350 cm fencing, hot dip galvanized or pre-galvanized
- 200×120 cm gate, hot dip galvanized
- 120×120 cm gate, hot dip galvanized
Available accessories, upon request:
- Central hinge, fencings connector
- Gate hinge, connector between gate and fencing
- Foot in reinforced concrete, with 6 holes
- Plastic foot, with 6 holes
- Stabilising support
- Galvanized pegs
- Pallet for fencings, hot dip galvanized = capacity: 25 pieces
Upon request, a customized label can be stuck up.
Temporary fencings comply with CEE directive 92/57 D.L. 494/96 D.L 528/99 and they observe the accident prevention requirements as they have no projecting or / cutting parts.