FLOOR SYSTEM WITH WOODEN BEAMS
H20 wooden beams have a high resistance and they support the formwork until the concrete has reached its load-bearing capacity. Equipped with a protective caps at the ends to prevent breaks.
Available standard lengths: 290/390/490/590 cm but they can be cut to size upon request.
- Weight: 5 kg/lm
- Modulus of elasticity: E = 1030 kN/cm
- Moment of inertia: J = 4383 cm 4
- Admissible shearing force: Q = 11.0 kN
- Admissible bending moment: M = 5.0 kNm
- Analysis of loads according to DIN 4421 norm
Standard packaging: 50 beams / package
H20 beams available accessories:
– Blocking clip, to fix the end of each upper secondary beam with the below primary beam, without drilling
– Bracket for lowered beams with extension
– Ended angle corner for floor slabs